Part 3 Review
1. Why did the Apostles and early disciples travel so far and work so hard to spread the Good News?
2. What are three ways the Holy Spirit was involved in the missionary spread of Christianity?
3. Explain how Paul's preaching to the Jews differed from his preaching to the Gentiles.
4. Explain how Paul made his message more understandable to an urban audience.
5. Explain why the early Christians were often persecuted.
6. Identify some early martyrs of the Church. Describe the attitude of these Christians toward martyrdom.