Part 1 Review
1. What is the example for and source of the Church's unity?
2. What is the difference between unity and uniformity?
3. What are the visible bonds of unity in the Church?
4. Why does the Catholic Church not allow all Christians to receive the Eucharist?
5. What were the final events that led to the schism between the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Churches?
6. Explain the two theological principles that were at the heart of the Protestant Reformation.
7. What are the elements of holiness and truth are shared between Catholics and other Christians?
8. What is the ecumenical movement, and what is the Catholic Church's approach toward it?