Check in 3/27

Check in 3/27

Picture of Melissa Pasillas
Check in 3/27
by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 10:36 AM

Hi Guys!

How has week 2 online been? Has this week been easier or harder than last week? Have your feelings about being home changed at all?

This week we read about our personal bank accounts. How are you being kind to yourself? How have you been kind to others? Has being home changed any of your goals?

I look forward to hearing from you guys. I have been commenting on your posts during our class time. Feel free to comment back. Also, read responses from your classmates. Treat this like a class discussion!

Re: Check in 3/27
by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 9:51 AM

Guys, please make sure you are disabling pop-up and ad blockers for ALL Moodle pages. The reply buttons won't be there if you have them on. 

by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 10:34 AM

There is also a Chat available for you to place your answers. I am live on that chat, so please feel free to put your answer there, too!

Picture of Louis Garcia
by Louis Garcia - Friday, 27 March 2020, 10:51 AM

Good Morning Mrs. Pasillas 

Online week 2 has been so much easier than week 1. I like being at home sometimes but also at the same time it sucks because there's not much to do. I'm being kind to myself by constantly staying in shape and I have been kind to others but I have my days sometimes. Being at home has changed a lot of goals because I'm mostly stuck in this house all day. 

by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 10:54 AM

Well that's good. I am glad it has been easier. I hope you keep being kind and remember to be patient with everyone. We are all in this together! Keep taking care of yourself!

Picture of Jacob Regalado-McKinn
by Jacob Regalado-McKinn - Friday, 27 March 2020, 10:51 AM

week 2 of online has been better I'm getting used to everything and what time teachers post assignments.  This week has been easier, about being home I' home a lot more and with my family. I have been kind to others family and friends , being at home hasn't changed my goal I'm still working  trying to be the best i can be. 

by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 10:56 AM

I am glad it is easier. I am hearing that a lot today. I am sure that finding a groove to the work is helping. Just a few more weeks. We got this!

Picture of Gregory Estel
by Gregory Estel - Friday, 27 March 2020, 11:16 AM

Week 2 online has been definitely different from the first week. It feels easier but more complicated at the same time. I think it's just because I'm getting tired of being at home all the time. I have been kind to myself by eating healthy and praying more. I have been kind to others by bonding with friends and becoming closer to my friends since we play xbox everyday. My goals have changed at home since I have learned more about my goals since I have had more time to focus on them since I have much more time at home to focus on my goals along with school. 

by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 11:18 AM

I am glad you are being kind to yourself and taking care of all the things you need to take care of. I actually watched a streaming game (?) with some of the other teachers who were playing. I only stuck around a few minutes, but I can see how that can keep friends connected. Keep taking care of yourself!

by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 11:32 AM

Thank you to everyone who got this in on time and either talked on the discussion board or in the live chat!

Picture of Kiefer Wolfsohn
by Kiefer Wolfsohn - Friday, 27 March 2020, 1:05 PM

The two weeks have been fine, I am getting a lot of work done while I am at home. This week has been a little harder because now the teachers know what they are doing a little bit more and they are assigning the work as they should. my feelings have not changed. I am being kind to myself by doing my work and staying in task. I haven’t really been talking to others so who is to be kind to? Being home didn’t change a single one of my goals, except the one to get a girlfriend.

Picture of Lorenzo Gumabao-Ravago
by Lorenzo Gumabao-Ravago - Friday, 27 March 2020, 7:08 PM

Hello Mrs. Pasillas I have been great! I have been quarantined and my family and I are safe. I have been well but I hope everyone else in the world is okay. Everything has been easier for me and I am getting used to it. All my classes have been easier. 

Picture of Aidan Moran
by Aidan Moran - Monday, 30 March 2020, 9:51 AM

My 2 weeks at home have e been difficult because I am not used to online school still and it's confusing sometimes because it's hard to know what some teachers want us to do. My feelings have changed a little because I miss hanging out with my friends but It's nice staying home because my family has gotten closer and we play a lot of games and stuff like that. I have been kind to myself by keeping my self busy and enjoying time with muy family and not letting the situation stress me. My goal has not changed since we have been home. 

Picture of Carlos Flores
by Carlos Flores - Monday, 30 March 2020, 10:08 AM

my week 2 has been fine nothing much has changed and etc. and i am enjoying the time because i coulld fall alseep. i have been kind to others . and been doing my things sorry if was late i didnt know how to reply my bad 

Picture of Ryan Arellanes
by Ryan Arellanes - Monday, 30 March 2020, 10:39 AM

Hi Mrs. Pasillas,

Week 2 was a little harder then week 1. This is all because I've had more work to do in most of my classes. During this time, I haven't really got to talk to anyone in person but only over the phone. But, I try my best to treat everyone nicely.

Picture of Jett Hernandez
by Jett Hernandez - Monday, 30 March 2020, 10:54 AM

sorrythis is late but week 2 has been good. Week 2 was more easy. I have changed my mind my parents are too much. I have been kind to myself by resting and stretching out. I help my parents out alot. My goals are to get more fit.

Picture of Lorenzo Gumabao-Ravago
by Lorenzo Gumabao-Ravago - Thursday, 23 April 2020, 12:14 PM

I’ve been great!! Life has been pretty good and I hope you and as well as everyone is doing great. I have been studying and working harder and harder.

Picture of Louis Garcia
by Louis Garcia - Friday, 24 April 2020, 10:13 AM

Good morning Mrs. Pasillas 

week 2 has been easier than week 1 and this week has been easy for certain classes but there wasn't a lot going on this week. My feelings about being home is weird because I miss school but at the same time I don't miss school. It sucks being stuck inside all day.