Article 34 - Salvation for Those Outside the Church
1. How does the book answer the question: "Does this mean only Catholics can be saved"? Explain your answer.
2. Explain the significance and function of God's mercy, and saving grace. How can Salvation be possible outside the visible boundaries of the Church?
3. Explain the role of the Holy Spirit within non-Catholic communities.
4. Why/How is it that the Catholic Church recognizes Baptism from other non-Catholic denominations? What would have had to have happened for the Baptism to be valid?
5. Explain what the book meant when it states: "In regard to non-Catholic Christians, the Church's missionary efforts should help to lead us to the goal of Christian unity."