Posts made by Melissa Pasillas

Page: 1 2 ()
Picture of Melissa Pasillas
by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 11:32 AM

Thank you to everyone who got this in on time and either talked on the discussion board or in the live chat!

by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 11:18 AM

I am glad you are being kind to yourself and taking care of all the things you need to take care of. I actually watched a streaming game (?) with some of the other teachers who were playing. I only stuck around a few minutes, but I can see how that can keep friends connected. Keep taking care of yourself!

by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 10:56 AM

I am glad it is easier. I am hearing that a lot today. I am sure that finding a groove to the work is helping. Just a few more weeks. We got this!

by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 10:54 AM

Well that's good. I am glad it has been easier. I hope you keep being kind and remember to be patient with everyone. We are all in this together! Keep taking care of yourself!

by Melissa Pasillas - Friday, 27 March 2020, 10:36 AM

Hi Guys!

How has week 2 online been? Has this week been easier or harder than last week? Have your feelings about being home changed at all?

This week we read about our personal bank accounts. How are you being kind to yourself? How have you been kind to others? Has being home changed any of your goals?

I look forward to hearing from you guys. I have been commenting on your posts during our class time. Feel free to comment back. Also, read responses from your classmates. Treat this like a class discussion!

Page: 1 2 ()